Friday, February 9, 2024

Soup-er bowl

Delaney had some friend troubles at school, and she woke up yesterday morning with a stomach ache so she stayed home. She says it wasn’t anxiety, but I think it was. 

I spent a long time making oatmeal crème pies for staff appreciation and a Frankie party, packed for Mondays trip and for Canada, took care of D, and made some calls for our yard. 

While Delaney was at ballet I went to Olive Garden and filled the space car with soup, salad, and breadsticks. 

This morning I heated up soup and loaded the jolly green with 5 crockpots, oatmeal crème pies, tablecloths, towels, and the OG soup, salad, and breadsticks. 

Evelyn and Ashlee met me there and we stayed busy all day heating soup and breadsticks, changing out crockpots, and rotating desserts. We sampled the goods and chatted and I had 8000 steps by 1:00. It was a fabulous day, I love treating the teachers and staff! And working with Ashlee and Evelyn. ❤️

Delaney also loves coming to the staff workroom after school. She helps herself to a plate and plops down to enjoy it. Today she and Gabby went exploring around the school and then when adi walked over from the high school they all did a job for Ms. Freire. Frankie never likes to stay and we talked about how she was cray cray as we loaded the jolly green back up to come home. Tonight is a fun date night! Par- tay!

No comments: