Friday, February 23, 2024

Beaver tails

Thursday was another at home day for adi, cami, and I. Cami and I finished the puzzle and laughed when we flipped it and Cosette’s message to her was all jumbled. We got to a point where we knew we’d mixed up some pieces but we didn’t care. Adi enjoyed some solo hot tub time and then I joined her in the afternoon. 

I also woke up early for a women’s conference presidency meeting (loose ends!) and then had a quick meeting with president Boyd that evening. 

After leftovers at home we all hit Whistler village for a treat and a souvenir. I decided on a Beaver Tail treat and it was sah good. 

Fried deliciousness. The place didn’t even smell greasy. 

I got a brownie one with Nutella, brownie bites, and white chocolate chunks. 

Then we shopped around the cute little stores. 

Frankie and I took pics of sweatshirts we liked so we could compare and know where to go back and find the one we wanted. This is the one she ended up with. 

Adi chose a cute maple candle and Delaney picked some pins. 

They have a cute little snow mound/playground and the girls found sleds and sledded and then walked on ice and then we headed home for hot chocolate and ice cream and Oversimplified. 

No comments: