Saturday, February 10, 2024

A Night on Broadway

I saw this pretty little flower peeking through when I got home from my run yesterday. It’s been fairly warm for February, but I’m not getting fooled into believing we’re coming out of cold weather. February can be brutal, and we’ve all got a case of the Februaries going on - sleepy tired, sick of cold tired, ready for a break tired. But yay for pretty flowers. 

And yay for more pretty flowers. Matt brought these beauties home to me yesterday. It’s totally frivolous and I hate wasting money but there’s just something about fresh flowers. I love having them in the house!

A big group of 16 of us met up at a Mexican restaurant for a delicious dinner and then headed to A Night on Broadway. Sarah G directed (or something) and Tony sang and it was cute and fun and irreverent. The only problem with a big group is you can’t talk to everyone, but it was so fun to be together. 

We picked adi up from a babysitting gig on our way home and put Frankie and Delaney to bed. It was a full and fab Friday!

No comments: