Monday, May 29, 2023

Blog article

I was cleaning out my inbox and found Adi’s “Blog article” from March 20th that I neglected to share. One of my fav motto’s is better late than never!


*********


Hello!


I’m Adi, a long-time frequent reader of this blog. I’ve already done some segments (see A Whole Month! By Addison), and I saw that the blog hadn’t been updated recently, so I’m back. 


A lot of stuff has happened lately. 


Michelle (Mom) had Women’s Conference recently. She had been planning it for a year in advance, and in the weeks following it was game time. Mom bought a bunch of tissue paper, and the whole family helped make tissue paper flowers as decorations. 


The Thursday before the conference me and Frankie went to the stake center, where it was being held, and we helped set up. 


The conference looked pretty good, and I think it went well. 


The conference was at 10 am on a Saturday, and me and Frankie went with Mom and Dad to assist her with the conference. We had to wake up at 6 to pick up some flowers and finish setting up, but everything went smoothly. 


Delaney didn’t come because she had a birthday party but I hope she had fun.


Love,

Adi

No comments: