Sunday, October 10, 2021

Walks and Georgia

We’ve all been so excited to see Christian finally graduate from basic training. 22 weeks is a long time! Lexi had Chelsea make these cute sweaters for Jeanne and I. 

I went for an early walk (after the girls bus and before waking Laney) on Tuesday and it was so beautiful. 

I love this time of year!

I adore a foggy, cool morning so very much. 

The pond in our neighborhood is kind of gross. 

And finally, they are cleaning out more trees down Watervale. I’m not sure if they’re just making a road or building more houses. 

This is what our forecast for Georgia looked like. 😩

We got the girls off and tidied up and finished laundry and packing. And then we were off! We were in the A boarding group, so I thought it would be an empty flight, but it wasn’t. We sat together and it was an hour and a half easy flight. 

We got through the maze of the Atlanta airport and took two trains to the rental car place, picked up our car, and we’re off again. Fancy dinner at the fanciest Chicfila I’ve ever seen!

Jeanne beat us to the house by about 30 minutes and it was cute and clean and perfect for us. An easy first day!

No comments: