Saturday, October 2, 2021

Day in Central Park

Lexi loves nyc, she’s been there way more than I have since she used to take the bus up and visit auntie Alli. We decided a day with 5 kids plus 2 babies was best spent in Central Park. 

First stop, turtle pond. There were dozens of turtles of all different sizes swimming around. 

We had  to take 2 cars cause we’re a big crew. 

I had to drive the jolly green giant in nyc, three times actually because we picked Lexi up from the airport and also drove through on our way out of town. 

We walked and walked all around the park, and still didn’t even see half of it. 

It was a gorgeous day!

I got two of these, one with Quinn’s eyes closed and one with me making a weird face. And since it’s my blog, I won. 

The kids climbed and played all day. 

And in today’s installment of monkey see…

Monkey do…

And do….

And do…

And do…

And lastly do.

I love that people had the foresight to put a giant park right in the heart of the city. Amazing. 

We got sandwiches from a little deli and ate in the park. 

Max appreciated having other boys around.  

Adi found berries and gave herself nails. I hope she stays little for as long as possible. 

We played at this cute little park and watched the new Yorkers that met up for playdates in the park. What a life!

๐Ÿ˜

 ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Frankie loves all the things. She was scoping places for wedding pictures, and this castle was right up there. 

We got another tourist to grab a shot of the crew. Sandy met us after some workers left their house. 

My girls could climb for days. 

Emmett was such a good sport. 

He didn’t get a nap, but he was happy and always willing to be held. 



Love their friendship. 

We seriously walked a million miles. I think we had close to 20,000 steps that day. 

Delaney, the intrepid explorer. 

We can upon a giant dance class and joined in. 

Sometimes I think living in the city would be really cool. Maybe for a year, just to try it out. 

Teaching max to be a gentleman. 

As the sun started to set we split up. The girls and I headed for a peek at the temple and we had to get a picture in front of Tavern on the Green. In theory it would be fun to eat here one day, but in practice idk if I’d want to spend the money. 

We found her and she is beautiful. 

Can’t wait to go to the temple with these girls!

From there we started the trek to meet the crew at Times Square. 

I am truly awful at navigating, and after getting turned around several times, Frankie became the navigator and we didn’t get turned around again. She did such a good job!

We finally met up with them and there were so many people around! I took this 








No comments: