Sunday, October 3, 2021

Covid days

This was on Wednesday when the Aina’s came over to play. I love the way Carter is holding Ezra’s finger. They were good sports about the photo shoot. 

Auntie Amy sent the girls fans since everyone loved her fan on Central Park day. 

And we Voila’d my dad. Hello Tom Selleck!

Then we got sick. Adi brought me breakfast in bed one day. And then I didn’t take pictures for 4 days.  

Grandpa took Emmett out for some sidewalk chalk art, but it was so hot.

I ordered Carter this funny toy set so he could get in shape. 

I took a million pictures, but this will do. 

Emmett loved Matt! He loved playing guitar with him and would often wander into the front room where Matt was working. 

Lots and lots and lots of playing with babes. They even went to the Aina’s play structure one day since they were out of town but it was just too hot, especially when you’ve been sick.  

When I felt up to it we started going to papa’s to check on him once a day. We had the girls take turns coming and  we’d hang out till I got too tired. We did not do a lot of hair brushing. 

Laundry fun time. It was such a weird few weeks. We would just randomly look at each other and say I can’t believe we have covid. 

D’s in a bathing suit and that’s reminding me that they played in our baby pool a lot. 

We binge watch Virgin River. It’s a perfect cross between soap opera and hallmark movie, so it was perfect sick viewing. We started reading the Ickabog and used one of the cute bookmarks Lori made us. 

Crazy hi jinx. 

All 4 covid houses (and many others) would text every day to see how everyone was doing.

We ordered groceries to be delivered and cooked and made the most of our covid days. 

When we were finally cleared Lexi went to visit a friend and I took Carter shopping. I got things for dad, and a big list for another covid family. By the time I dropped everything off I was so exhausted. But Carter was an angel baby. 

We missed out on lots of fun things we had planned. One of the most sad was that Adi missed a temple trip. It was her last quarantine day, we were so close. Those were hard days but we’re so grateful to have been vaccinated because it could have been so much worse. We are still praying we can all come together and put covid behind us. 

No comments: