Sunday, October 3, 2021

All random

I love these girls. I don’t remember why we were hanging out in the jolly green but we took some pics. 

We came home one day to find we are new members of the SMC Arts Council. Go us!

Delaney swears she doesn’t sleep well. I think she sees things from a deficit perspective and sleeps fine, but she really wanted to try melatonin. They each took it and then we all joked that they’d fallen right to sleep. It was cute and silly. 

Why??

Our neighbors got some work done in their yard, and stealthy Delaney wasted no time in gathering enough clay to make “palismans.” But check out this cute fox she made. 

He’d been through some tough times by the time I got a picture, but still so cute, right?

Tracie brought over mini pies one night after I missed RS. Frankie wasted no time digging in. Lucky girl. 

Delaney and Adi were home from school for several days with sore throats. It wasn’t strep and thankfully no one else got sick. And yes, those are Delaney’s pjs, and actually, Adi’s pj top. Listen, we weren’t feeling well. 

Two little sickies enjoying the tele. 

Papa brought over a million cheeseburgers for National Cheeseburger Day. 

Adi was camping with the YW, but everyone else enjoyed them. 

Speaking of Adi, her long awaited allergist appt finally came. We grabbed a milkshake on our way to Waldorf. 

She is very allergic to cats, and still allergic, thought not as bad to dogs, dust, and bunnies. We also found to test a bee allergy they have to draw blood, so we got to go do that and found that she’s highly allergic to every bee. Honey, yellow jacket (this was her worst), white jacket, and wasps. She needs to carry an epi pen and just try to be extra careful. Also, if she gets stung she’ll most likely always need prednisone. 

I got home one day to these beautiful flowers and card from Alecia. I am so grateful for kind friends buoying me up. It really does make my yoke lighter. 

One day I went shopping with my dad. We got him nice sneakers and I tried to convince him to buy this pullover but he wasn’t having it. Sharp, right?

I love our cute room, but it’s kind of boring and we’ve got that big space by the windows that I don’t know what to do with. 

Delaney has been so excited for Halloween that as soon as I gave her the green light, I came home when day and this little worker ant had hauled up 10 Halloween bins and decorated. She’s such a nut. 

My old lady feet are still giving me problems so I got myself the ugliest pair of crocs I could find. They are so ugly and I love them. And my feet don’t hurt when I wear them, so I wear them all around the house. Also, one day I wore them on our way to church and we had to turn around and get my real shoes. They feel like shoes (they are) and I just didn’t even think about changing them out. I’m a veritable Mr. Rogers changing my shoes when I get home. 

So much blog randomness, so little time. 

No comments: