Thursday, June 6, 2019

Hershey Park - part 2

The Sweet Swing was a fun little ride. And giant parents on mini rides is kind of our jam. 

Around 11 we started getting hungry, ok, I started getting hungry. They had an all you can eat meal plan advertised, so I went to find out about it, and it was actually a sweet deal. Every 90 minutes you can get another entree and side and the manager told me we could share. Our first enteee was Frankie’s choice, and she chose a big ‘ol turkey leg. She doesn’t know how to eat one, but that’s what she chose. 

Ad’s was a little more natural. We ate our turkey leg outside of the Friends from the Sea show and were able to get great seats to see the sea lions and seals, including the cute little baby one. 

One of my fav rides - the Frog Hopper. So fun!

They had entertainers walking around and we enjoyed this jazzy marching band. 

The mini train. Nice to rest our feet. 

This girl. The whole baby of the family thing is real. 

The girls conned Matt into riding this dizzy something ride. 

And Addie had ridden it before. (at least I think it’s the same ride)

We rode on the ski lift ride, the girls in one gondola and Matt  and I in the one behind them. 

When we sent these beauties off, I had no clue how nervous this was going to make me. 

I just imagined one of my babies falling through that flimsy bar and my palms were sweaty and I just couldn’t relax. I wish I wasn’t such a worry wart. 

I mean just look at them. So sweet and innocent. 

Turns out, no one fell off any flimsy rides. All was well. This funny little thing is the star of the Cupfusion ride. She looks like a bad guy, but she’s not. 

During the busiest time of the day, we decided to head across the sky bridge to Zoo America, another fun aspect of Hershey. 

It’s a tiny little zoo, just perfect for a quick break from the very small crowds. 

At this point we’d already gotten 2 bbq entrees, a burger, and while at the zoo, some chicken fingers. Because we always like to get our moneys worth. And this pic is of Addie watching a fun show about recycling. 

We meandered over to the very back of the park passing by the water park area. The girls really wanted to swim, but it was too cold. I mean, it wasn’t cold, but it wasn’t warm, and I didn’t want to deal with towels and that whole 9 yards. Matt wanted to ride a wooden coaster, and these yahoos talked me into Dippin’ Dots. 

And queen of the ride again rode several times all by herself while the girls rode that crazy ride that goes around in circles super fast and plays really loud music. 

After i waited in line for 30 minutes for a piece of pizza we headed out of the back of the park. D wanted to get wet at the bottoms of this water ride. We only let her get lightly sprayed. 

More Hershey shenanigans to come!


No comments: