Sunday, October 21, 2018

Trick or Treating on the Square

Yesterday was a busy day. Quentin’s baptism was at 10 and we were happy to support our friends. Then at 3 we went Trick or Treating on the Square for the 10th year. Villains!

I always like to go early to beat the crowds, but this year, even though we were 10 minutes early, it was already crowded! I even checked to make sure I got the times right. It was crazy busy!

We spotted a Snow White and I had to. #creepy She had her husband get a picture too, so that made me feel less creepy. 

These chics. 😂

We forgot Frankie’s red gloves and pearls, but she still looked great. 

Her face! She was super stoked to wear makeup and she pulled this face every time. Every.time. 

Love this nut!

The Trunk or Treat started at 6, so I made chili and cupcakes as soon as we got home and headed out for more fun. Nola set it up to be a true chili cook off with small cups to sample all the chili’s and voting from all that cared to. Matt and I worked together and filled our small cups and shared. There were some yummy chili’s!

These 3 cute friends. 💕

After the costume parade picture. What a bunch of cuties!

We love this time of year and love dressing up and love our ward family. 

No comments: