Monday, October 1, 2018

Super Saturday

We had our Super Saturday and it was amazing. Because we don’t have much of a budget this year, the ARM committee decided to hold a mini women’s conference. 

It was a Day at the Mall and everything was decorated so cutely. We started with Sara teaching yoga, love. 

Then Chelsea took us to the shoe store where she talked about our differences and worth. 

Then Sarah took us to the... picture store? She talked about what we can do with our pictures. She always gets great deals on books! I need to learn her ways. Love. 

We also had a photo booth. Love these ladies!

Silly shot!

I held Isla while Sarah presented, she loves me and she knows it. 😍

And these wonderful ladies! Love them so much! I have been surrounded by wonderfully strong, wise, and Christlike women in my presidency and I am so grateful for them. 

We had delicious soups, salads, and breads for lunch. 

Then Tracie took us to the health food store. She’s so smart, love.  

Then I gave the closing remarks. I’m so grateful for the opportunities I have to serve and work with these amazing women. It’s been a blessed 3 years. 

Our Additional Meetings are an extension of everything we do on Sunday and they have definitely brought so much strength and spirit to our sisters as our committee has worked to align with our RS goals and mission. It was a really fabulous day. πŸ’•