Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Another gallon of paint

Another Tuesday, another gallon of paint. Comfort grey today.

This was the snazzy striped number Delaney wanted to wear today. I was able to talk her out of it. 😂

Matt’s been going to work super early, like 5am, to miss traffic and get hone early. Which means I’ve been waking up early too. Today I finished painting the trim and corners of chris’ room so he could roll the walls. After I got the girls off to school, my new buddy and neighbor Kristy picked me up for our Kids with Anxiety Workshop. It was very well done and time well spent. The author was a great presenter, very funny and relatable, and we got her  book for free. It was long (9-2:30) but went by fast.

Chris has been having lunch at school with one girl a week. He’s such a good big brother! Today was addies turn.  

When I got home I helped Chris finish up his room. Only we ran out of paint, so no second coat for us. Paint goes back on sale on Friday, so we’ll pick up another gallon then. Goodbye black and purple room!

Handy boy also put up a light fixture. 

I only had him do one because it’s sooo small! Too small I think. Thoughts???

Frankie’s buddy Kyle came to play, or craft as the case may be. 

I broke our grandma Seagrove’s trusty pot for our chicken parm frying. 💕

D approved. 

And tonight, right as D was hopping out of the shower, we got boo’d!

Always so exciting! Now we get to prep to share the Halloween love. 

Another gallon of paint. Another tutoring session. Another day at work, and dinner at home, and step closer to a true house of order. 

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

The light looks fine...it's there for decoration plus enough illumination to navigate the hallway. Not to light it up for reading or crafts. I like the way it shoots out those lines on the ceiling and wall.

Looks like lots of fun at the Ray House!!

Hooah!!