Sunday, October 21, 2018

More highlights from last week

Last week Laura watched the girls and brought them to church while Matt worked and I went to Ward Council. We traded cars and I left my purse in her car, so she dropped it off and hung out after church for awhile. D pounced and was all “want me to read you a book?” Laura’s a good friend. 

On Tuesday the boy, the big girl, and I got new military ids. Chris helped Addie know where to sign. 

Her first military id! I clearly remember getting mine when I turned 10, and now here we are again. 

That night we went for a bike ride to check out the decorations around our neighborhood. Just look at how spooked Addie is. 

It was a fun night, we definitely need to do that again. 

Frankie and I are still working hard tutoring. 

Addie went to MakerSpace Thursday to see me, but it was my week off, Oopsie. 

The Schoeny boys came over after school on Friday and they put together a fun airplane. 

After they left we went to see Goosebumps 2. Laney loved it, Addie was a little scared, and Frankie ran out of the theater at one point because she’d spooked herself. Then walking out of the theater Frankie asked to see it again, then driving home D said “thanks a lot for taking me, now I’m going to have nightmares.” You just can’t win with these crazies. 

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

I was thinking of going and seeing Goosebumps. Maybe now I will. Way to go, Mom!! Now D-Bomb will have nightmares! Tsk, tsk, tsk!!