Monday, February 22, 2016

Days

Sunday morning brought a rousing game of shopkins with this sweet daddy and his girls. (I had my turn the day before)
It also brought FaceTime with sissy and lots of video taking. I let each of the girls choose something they wanted me to film. This was what Frankie wanted to see herself doing. Full time fancy. Bonus points for the messy room.
Addie wanted to see how it looked when she crosses her eyes. She's got a whole routine - eyes crossed, look left, up down, cross again. It's enough to give you a headache.
And little miss wanted to see how her bun looked from a 360 degree angle.
Pretty grown up, and as Delaney would say "so fashion!"
Matt still wasn't feeling well, so I dropped Delaney and Addie off at mcs, and Chris, Frank's and I headed out to WP for Chris to give a talk in their sacrament meeting. He did a good job, it makes a momma proud. Laura sent me these from church. Makes a momma real proud. (;
We left WP and hightailed over to our building. After, Chris took girls home and I had a good meeting with bishop. I'm so grateful to be learning so much. It's been a real blessing in my life. 

Matt was home from work today and we were able to spend several hours watching a marriage seminar bishop lent us. It's not often I get my husband all to myself to watch tv for several hours, and it was great. After school Matt and Chris went over to the high school and fixed Christians car. Not sure what they did, but it's fixed, so yay! Then Brian came over. They just out of the blue would start wrestling. They did this several times, it was very odd. Having just the one son, I don't get it. They weren't mad at eachother, just felt like wrestling. Weird, right?
Tonight was ballet and then our last high school spring sports night for a very long time. Can I get an amen?! 

No comments: