Friday, February 5, 2016

Fffffriday

Why fall off the blog-a-day challenge gently when you can fall hard?

Today was finally sweet Frankies 100th day of school (snow days pushed it back). She chose to bring 100 Legos to share. They also ate 100 snacks.
I agreed to let Addie sell candy bars to raise money for our school. She quickly went and hit up chris' friends that were in his car. Yahtzee! Two sales. Add that to the sale at school (how?) and we're 3 down, 47 to go.
Miss D-the-4-year-old has been wearing panties and staying dry all day er'ry day. Today was cold, so she agreed to wear an undershirt, and after her bath she looked so grown up and cute. I won't mention that she waits to poop every night after she gets a diaper on. I'll just keep that tidbit under smelly wraps.
Today we had a two hour delay on account of a dusting of snow. So the girls made a fort and did some reading in it.
Delaneskey is still getting birthday money. Cha Ching! Ps - loving this face.
I got to go out with the missionaries today and it was so cool. We had a really neat experience, and they are such cute girls. Girls that are the same age as my daughter. At this point in my life, I can still count on one hand how many missionaries we've had that are the same age or younger than my children. Not for long. 

Tonight I'm waiting up for Chris to get home from his "adult" soccer league. Tomorrow we're getting Valentiney. (:

No comments: