Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sunday

I love Sunday's. I love going to church and adding my voice in worship with fellow believers. I love being able to rest from the normal daily work. I am so thankful for a day that has been set aside for us to recharge. 

Matt worked this Sunday. That always adds a different feel to our weekend. His extra job provide us with so many benefits though, so I hate to complain too much. 

These two laid down together during Sacrament meeting. It was too precious not to record. 
Addie's class, and Addie in particular, had a tough time. She spent some time that afternoon writing an "I'm sorry" to her teacher. Teaching kids is never dull. 

I'm finding a theme with this one. Lots of pouting pictures. 
I don't remember what this particular pout was about, but I loved her little seat. I had to run in Christian's youth conference form, so he moved the car to make it look like he left me. Apparently Delaney was very upset and told him to please not leave mommy. It's nice to be loved. 
Daddy made it home in time for grilled cheese, tomato soup, and FHE. He taught about the value of "early to bed, early to rise." This is not a directive that I am good at. I'm pretty good at rising early, but that whole early to bed thing gets me most nights. I don't find that I am any more rested when I do go to bed early, and I have also lost several kid free hours. Always more to work on. 
FHE view. Complete with couponing equipment strewn about the coffee table. 
And another view. Back rubs and mommy snuggles. 
As my dad would say "life is good! Hooah!"

No comments: