Sunday, July 12, 2015

Friday fun day

Today was our first day of kid camp! matt and I decided our girls weren't gonna do any summer camps, but I still really wanted them to get the camp experience. so I went to my good friends, the kid swap crew, and we hatched a plan. We decided to each take a day to keep the kids and make it a "summer campy" theme morning, feed them lunch, then let them play all afternoon.

Sarah had the kids today and she did outdoor games and a scavenger hunt with them. She said it went really well! That's a lot of kids we have there!
I had a fabulous day of cleaning. I haven't had a long stretch of time home alone in a long time, and it was so nice! I cleaned both upstairs bathrooms, finished laundry, cleaned our room and dusted, which hasn't happened in a long time, vacuumed, but like real vacuumed, not just Rhonda'd, vacuumed stairs, tidied first floor, and planned some couponing. It went by crazy fast, but it was really nice. And the best part is I get two more days. And that the kids had so much fun, but you know. (:

I picked the girls up at 4 and we headed out to the river concert at 5:30. I was going to pick up a pizza, but the girls voted for McDonald's instead. :/ matt stayed home since he has to work this weekend. Double :/. We had lots of friends to hang out with, it was so fun!
Silly faces! Big D wouldn't look, of course. She's so fun sometimes.
The kids got a little rowdy, but mostly they just played and danced nicely. 
I handed my phone to tony and asked him to take a picture of us girls, but I got this instead. At least Adeline is cute. (;
My sweet friends. It was nice visiting with them while the kids ran around.
Silly girls. Lots and lots of silly girls.
Our pack mule stroller was packed to the gills. 3 girls inside, 4 chairs on top, and 1 big bag hanging from the push bar. I tried to take a picture, but once again, tony was being helpful. (;
And another fabulous summer day in the books.

No comments: