Wednesday, July 15, 2015

fancy nancy, elsa, and the fun squasher

today was alecia's turn to do kid camp. the theme of the day was literature, so the kids dressed up like their favorite book character and took their favorite books to read. addie decided to be fancy nancy.
such an easy and cute costume to throw together!
she came up with it on her own too, and I kind of think she killed it.
I love her. :)))
loving the fancy mouth posing too.
franks wanted to be elsa, and she was not to be deterred. we tried telling her that she is a movie character, but she went right up and got her elsa and anna book, and how do you argue with that?
you don't. you just take some cute princess pictures.
:)
and then there's Delaney. little miss hates fun. just kidding, I probably shouldn't say that, but she is so often a pouty wet blanket lately, that it feels that way sometimes.
she didn't want to dress up, but she did wear a head band. and I sent her with a costume, which the girls said she did put on later in the day, though I didn't verify that.
ready for a day of fun!
I just couldn't resist more pictures, she looked so cute.
my day sans kids was good, albeit frustrating. that has to do with a certain time of month and the nature of tasks I gave myself. after a quick tidy up of the house, I set to organize the papers, emails, notes, odd jobs that I hate and put off. I got several of them done, and several are still frustratingly not done. like my blog book that is too big to print with blog2print. I looked all around and didn't find anything. annoying.

this evening was spent painting, reading, and now chris and I are watching our new show. and I am caught up on da' blog.
 

No comments: