Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cow appreciation day - 2015

Tuesday was cow appreciation day. We were thinking of having it be our pajama day, but we couldn't miss chicfila! We decided to go after naps, so we had all morning at home. Addie started teaching Frankie some piano. Melts my heart!
Chris and brenna went earlier in the day, just look at those cute cows!
Lexi didn't want to come. But here I am with my willing cow participants. (:
Delaney is often disgruntled. Such is the lot of the 3-year-old.
Once we got our free meal coupons, we quickly shed our spots.
Chicfila usually has lame toys, so we usually trade them in for ice creams. This time was a little more tricky since there were so many other kids there and they opened theirs. But I stuck to my guns and made those kids get their ice cream. I drive a hard bargain, I know. 

I let Frankie take Delaney up to trade in her toy (I could see them the whole time). Delaney was so proud of herself! She came back and said "I'm the Statue of Liberty!"
She was so excited to give me her receipt too. Big, important girl!
Aaaand then. Pout. I don't even know?
Darlaina and crew had met us at chicfila too, and we stayed awhile letting the kids play. Then we decided to go to the pool for an hour before it closed. Daddy came along and showed me again why the girls are madly in love with their dad.
He's good stuff!

And just for good measure, last years cow fun. That's weird, Delaney was disgruntled then too.

No comments: