Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April fools

Here was my big prank. I stayed up a few minutes late last night glueing eyeballs on everything in the fridge. Then I wrote on an index card "I only have eyes for you!"

I know, I know, we get pretty crazy up in here. 

Christian finally picked up his indoor track  certificate. And then he posed so nicely for me. I do love obedient children so. 
We went to playgroup at the Aina's today. As we usually do, we stayed for longer than we meant. It's always nice to visit.

 I've been bit by the spring cleaning bug, so I flitted around all day. I finally organized my craft pile in the basement. I need to figure out a long term system, but for now it looks a million times better. More progress on the closet, the junk drawer and the scratch paper/coupon/catch-all drawer, plus laundry. My standards for a good productive day have gone way down, but whatever, that was a good, productive day for me. (:

Tonight Delaney was sweet as I put her to bed. It's good she still has her sweet moments. (:
Catch-up time:

One day after ballet we brought Curtis, lily, and Abby home with us and had a splendid play day. For rest time I popped them some popcorn and we watched our bootlegged edition of Frozen. (We have now purchased it, so all's well that ends well)
They are so cute, and all really good kids. I've enjoyed watching them grow together. 
That same day happened to be lovely, but I didn't realize it until our friends went home. We caravaned to the park!
Bedtime cute. 
And the wandering two-year-old. Always. 
Cuteness with the iPad. Bossy baby of the family. 
Bubba got a haircut before his birthday. Cutie pie!
Busily traded stock cute. 
And we also do book smarts too. We're not all technology. We love us some paper books. Reading cute. 
This was taken my second sick Sunday back in February. Then Lexi drove them to church since Matt had an early meeting. Super sweet and cute. 
Also, one day in March a tornado touched down in our county. This place has the craziest weather! Crazy weather, not cute. 

No comments: