Monday, March 31, 2014

Out like a lamb

Today was the first day of pre-k registration. Our little pre-k'er was so ready she took her backpack with her! As we filled out forms she said "where's my class?" We've got fingers and toes crossed that she gets in, I think she'll love it!

As we left the school, she showed me her new trick - she can buckle herself!!! This is a long time coming and very exciting to me! After Delaney was born I found myself buckling and unbuckling 3 car seats, so the thought of being down to just one thrills me!
Oh this girl. I really miss my sweet baby. She has been very temperamental lately. 
Good thing we think she's so cute. 
"I did it!" I looooove the look of pure joy on her face! Now I owe her a toy. I am not above bribery. 
Letter learning time. Joni sent a link for a song about "v" that they sang at preschool that Frankie loved. Only, she can't say "v" so she says "we, we, we, we," and it's so adorable! Then she says wulture (vulture), wenom (venom), and my personal fav - wiper (viper). Seriously, so cute. (:
Also, check out her awesome ensemble. She was very proud that she matched the checkers. She was like, "look, it matches!" Almost, sweet girl. Almost. She also jazzed up her ensemble with all the jewelry she could find in her room during her "rest time." 
And since we're talking Frankie, how about a st pats pic for good measure. 
Pretty girl. 
And speaking of goofy. Haha. (: she went through a stripping phase at bedtime, which thankfully didn't last long. Aaand she wet too. Oh these kids. 
One of my other favorite moments today was when Addie said "I see France, I see London, I see my underpants." Hahaha, I love these kiddies. 

Also today:
*Chris went with some friends to outback for some cheesy fries. Yum. 
*Lex accepted her byu-I acceptance. 
*laney got about 10 time outs
*matt and I went for a 9pm run. In short sleeves! It was awesome. Except that I felt like I was gonna die and I only went 1.2 miles. Oh my! It's been a long winter with no running from me! I've got a long row to hoe!

I'd definitely say March 2014 came in like a lion, stayed like a lion, and then went out like a lamb. Ready for some more lamby days!

No comments: