Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rando

I found a random post that I never actually posted. I call this 2 year old by the light of the iPad. 
This chic. I have to say, she behaves 85% of the time. And the things she gets into are pretty developmentally appropro. She's just different than my others. Supah destructive. 
I love where we live. Gorgeousness. 
Mags came to play. These chics love eachother. 
Back when I was sick, Alexis and kimmy drove me to my drs appt and I thought it was funny how silly and teenagerish these two are. Primp and preen, preen and primp. 
Chris volunteered at LES for the fitness night awhile back and cracked up at Addie's "100" picture for the hundredth day of school. Notice all of the cars...
And then there's Addie's. She made two people, one is lighting the "1" on fire, and the other one is freezing it. My little artist
See how cute she is? When she's not emptying soap dispensers, leaving water running, unrolling toilet paper, and painting nail polish on herself.  
Daily dose of blog randomness. 

No comments: