Thursday, April 10, 2014

Hump day

Papa sent the girls postcards. They love feeling important. (:
We went to storytime with our fav, miss Jill. They danced so cutely. 
Frankie is a tongue girl! They were "turning themselves around."
We rushed home for lunch and got Frankie off to ballet, laney stayed with lex, and I headed to Addie's school for some planting and laminating. 
They planted with the AP, who I really like. We had a negative experience with the one when Christian went there, (just for a few months back in 2009) so I was relieved to know there was someone new, and ecstatic to like her. (:
SPRING!!!
Little miss thang loves her postcard from papa!
Matt and I saw eachother only in passing, but we made time for a late night walk. I had a meeting and stopped by target for some mom time. Target really is a tender mercy. Chris had baseball and Lexi went to cheer with robin. Good day. 

1 comment:

Alecia said...

How funny! Emma and I stopped by the library during story time after her doctor appointment and before mine. If I'd known you were in there, we would have come in to say hi!