Monday, April 7, 2014

Mmmmmonday

There are few things in the world that I love more than watching a sleeping baby. I want to take a million and one pictures every.single.time. The messy bed and total relaxation kill me. #cuteuntilyouthinkthey'rewakingup
#areyousupposedtouseapostrapheswhilsthashing?
Bug-a-boo woke up just after we did, bright and early at 5:30. She was pretty persistently calling for daddy, and since we'd be driving the preschool bus during her nap time, I figured maybe an early nap wouldn't be too bad. 
#cuddlesandconference
Franks came down before 7. 'Twas an early morning all around! 
#Lookingrough
After we dropped Frankie off, Delaney and I headed to a neighborhood thirty one/silpada party. I didn't really want to go (#emptypockets) but I'm really trying to get to know more of the neighborhood ladies, so off we went! Delaney ate like she'd never seen food before, so that helps alleviate some of the cost. 
#expensivestuff
#igetonhashtagkicks

Frankie's been on a "I'm gonna fall asleep and you carry me in," kick, so she was "sleeping" with her head covered.  
Working hard at preschool!
She's been very demanding and specific about how she wants her hair lately. And yes, she is wearing her dinosaur shirt again. 
#dontjudge
Chris made fried pickles for the gang today after school. This is a terrible picture, but proof that I do try to take pics of the biggins. 
#teenphotododge
Tonight we went to the mall to return lexi's prom bdress (that we decided to keep after all) and shop for senior pictures tomorrow. 
#notreadytohaveanadultchild
#monday

No comments: