Monday, April 29, 2013

15 whole months - by delaney


well, hello!
do you like my new shoe?
(because it's very class-ey to walk around with only one shoe on!)
((also, like my walk? hands up. always!))
so you can see it better.
also, my outfit is awesome.
because pink, green, and light green go.
i love the seahawks. also, when i play at the park, i mean business.

this chic is pretty alright.
 she's still my favorite, but daddy, and for that matter, lexi, are growing on me.
mama better watch her p's and q's if she wants to stay my favorite!
i'm a really good mess maker, but i'm also a really good picker upper.
and stair climber upper and downer.
always a good idea to climb stairs with toothbrushes and papers.
fyi.
i pray!
but only when i want to.
i am a very fickle performer, i am.
i write!
i am very studious.
(and don't mind the mess around the computer. ugh, this family is so messy!)
i'm all ready for summer!
angry summer!
i love peanut butter!
you should try it, it's delicious!
i've worked a few days at the ice cream parlour.
i've practiced and perfected quite the attitude this month.
if you try to hold me, give something to me, talk to me, anything i don't like, i'll give you a dirty look and a cold shoulder. 
i've been a bit of an angry elf this month, i can admit that.
feet.are.delicious.
just kidding!
...or am i? ;)
back to the park!
(this post is completely chronological, not in any other order)
i love slides!
i walk up and then slide down, and repeat.
i still don't love swings.
they are just not my thang.
we are fam-i-ly!
i got all my sistah's and me!
i'm getting to be a little bit of a better eater!
messy, but at least i'll eat.
my mom has taken some of my dad's philosophy and has stopped stressing (as much) about what i am and am not eating.
i loooove juice! i'm just like frankie that way!
i also love fruit snacks, granola bars, chocolate (but who doesn't!!!), yogurt, cheese, raisins, pasta, veggie straws, and swedish meatballs! on saturday i packed away four meatballs, they are just so good!
more park fun!
i climb up the stairs...
turn my little booty around...
and sliiiide down.
so fun!
chillin'.
but i don't sit still for long.
done!
i will climb this wall... soon.
firefighter laney!
i got my first shiner this month.
day 1.
day 2.
and day 4 or 5.
it was a good one.
also, i've had a cold and been super snotty most of the month.
gross!
i love animals!
i call everything 'doggie,' even fish!
addie's school schedule does not work out for my nap liking.
i am ready for a nap by 12, but we can't leave for addie's school till 12:40 so i am usually super crabby! and then i always fall asleep in the car. and sometimes frankie takes pictures of me. but she doesn't wake me up anymore. she did once, got a major time out, and now she lets me sleep, thankfully!
chasing a squirrel (yes, my parents are super protective of me!) or a doggie, if you ask me.
i still love to shred!
i also love to sit in addie and frankie's little red benzie's, the elmo toy that sings me the abc's, and my dog book from cousin quinn. i love brushing my teeth, dancing, and throwing things away. actually, anything to do with the trash is pretty good. loading or unloading. 
i found my tongue!
i'm still super polite and always say 'excuse me,' when i toot or burp. i say thank you (but not please) and last night i told daddy, "i love you!" i'm not a super big talker, but i have been saying "mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy!" like it's going out of style. i have a feeling mommy loves it!
so here i am at 15 months.
i was kind enough to take a break from my homework to let mama snap this quickie pic.
and yes, it's been a jammie day! i still only have my 8 teeth, no hair, and dry skin that i scratch all the time. i've been pretty whiny lately, but hopefully i'll get over that soon. when i'm not whiny i am so happy and fun! 
i only have a few more months to do my monthly blogging, so i guess i better make it a good and productive month, huh!
love,
 
delaney

No comments: