Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight at Midnight


Alexis, Addison, and I got to go see Twilight at midnight on Thursday. After debating all week about leaving Addie with Matt I decided to take her because she's been sick and waking up a lot. She only made one little peep towards the end of the movie and other than that she was a perfect angel!

We bought our tickets earlier in the week, but even when we got to the theater at 10:45 there was a huge line of people! We went with 9 people from our new ward, 4 ladies and 5 teens. Before the movie started they asked 4 trivia questions and gave posters to the right answers. Our little group got 3 of the 4 posters! And one of the ladies gave hers to Lex so that was fun!



The movie... was funny. Funny at parts that it wasn't really supposed to be funny. Kinda seemed low budget. The make-up really bothered me, why were Edwards lips sooo red?! And Jasper... so funny! We also really enjoyed the love scene in the tree! The whole theater was cracking up! I thought Jessica was perfect and Charlie was pretty good too. Hopefully they'll have a little better budget for the next one! Either way we were so glad we got to go have a fun girls night out! Can't wait for the next one!

4 comments:

~Lori said...

Hey, thanks for the pics! Wow, great minds think alike. :)

Dyer Family said...

Always nice have a girls night out!! I cant wait to see it myself...although Im sure I;ll be waiting for it to hit dvd!

Unknown said...

I went and saw it with some girlfriends too. I enjoyed it and hope the next one is better as well. :)

Sara said...

OK, so totally off the subject, and I'm hoping I didn't miss it... but what is Matt's calling? I just got one. I'm the new Laurel Advisor. Crap, they want me to work with teenagers??