Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Adventures of Alexis... and the rest of us

Alexis has been very busy! She started a blog about a week ago, right around the time she started tennis lessons. She loves both! She thought she sent out invites for her blog, but apparently she didn't since no one received them... so be looking for the official invitation!

Anyways, here are some pics of her tennis playing. She is really good! And she seems to really enjoy it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is her "thing." My philosophy with extracurricular activities is to let them try lots of things until they find their one (or two, or three) "thing." She's tried loads of sports, dance, etc, and even though she was good, it just wasn't her passion. So this mama is wishing and hoping that Lex likes this and wants to stick with it!



Christian also had a memorable first. He got to ride his bike to school with a friend last week. The school is more than three miles away, and we live in a really hilly area, but he made it and even wanted to do it again. I was fine with it except that they got to school late. Both days. Soooo, we're gonna try it again later. I stood on the back porch taking pictures of him leaving. On his bike. All alone. I'm so sad that they are getting so big!



And just so I don't leave anyone out, here are Matt, Addie, and me. We're all pretty much doing the same ol', same ol'.



Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: