Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Look what Addie can do!

Addie has a new trick! She can sit up!




She's not perfect at it and has had some spills...


But she just gets right back up to sitting (with a little help from us) and playing. She pretty much hates rolling over. I think she's done it a total of ten times or less. That's probably mostly our fault because she doesn't spend a ton of time laying on the floor. She's surrounded by four people that love to hold her. And the month after she learned how to roll over was spent moving and in hotels, and I wasn't about to lay her on the hotel floor, even on a blanket, gross! So it looks like we just might skip the whole rolling over phase.



She does scoot on her back. She's cried in her crib a couple of times because she's scooted all the way to the top bars. And when she does lay down on the floor she scoots in circles and everywhere. She's getting so big!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey, How fun was your weekend trip into "town". I am glad you guys are the type to get out there and have fun. Marlene Watson asked about you the other day. She misses ya. If you have her email I think she would love to hear from you. Such big news to report! They up and stole Stacey from me in YW! GASP! I couldn't believe it. We are soooo bummed! I guess the Lord has better things in store for her and needed her more than we did. Whatever! I have no idea who they are going to replace her with. I will keep you posted on that as soon as someone is called. And Dan and Stacy finally sold their house! :) and :( They are excited to finally be able to make a plan. They pack up on the 10th of Dec. and sign closing papers on the 15th
Ugh, what am I going to do without all my great neighbors? They sold it to a single military guy who is having 3 of his single "buddies" move in with him to help with the payment. My only comfort in this is that if they get too out of hand over there Larry will be there to give them H*&#! Right? So anyway, we are not gaining any new kids here on Bob Jay. We should just move out too. hehe

carlen said...

these milestones seem to become more bittersweet with every child--as i want to keep them little as long as i can! she's a cutie pie for sure!