Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! Better late than never...

Here are a bunch of Halloween pictures for ya, in no particular order. I do most of my uploading pictures while I nurse Addie and I just recently figured out how to upload more than one at a time (I know, I'm genius!) so I upload them and rarely (okay, never) pay attention to what order I do them. I'll let ya look at them and guess what everybody was.




I know you're wondering...











Isn't that just the cutest DALMATIAN you ever did see?! So easy, I was CRUELLA DE'VILLE (thanks Jackie and Autumn for the costume!), Lexi-lu was a GO-GO DANCER (which we decided at the last minutes because we couldn't find a big enough pumpkin costume anywhere and we were too busy moving in to make one), Christian was HALF-DEAD/HALF-ALIVE, and Matt was... any guesses??? EDWARD SCISSORHANDS! Minus the scissor hands which we didn't have time to make because.... we were moving in. So, so tired of moving in!

Most of the pictures were taken off our back balcony. Lots of people have asked for pics of the house. I will get to it as soon as I feel a little more comfortable with how everything looks. It is definitely slow going! And I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at all of our STUFF! Does everyone have this much stuff? We will be doing some serious decreasing before our next move! And can I just say that I hate paperwork! HATE IT!

In other fun news, we just bought our refrigerator last night and Addie and I spent most of today out shopping for food. I love shopping for anything, but man Addie is getting so heavy! I've been noticing my back has been aching lately and finally figured out that it's from holding my sweet baby. She only weighs 16 pounds, but it's a workout! I should probably get going so I can make my first home-cooked meal in over a month! I'm so ready to start cooking again! On the menu is Mom's lasagna, salad, and french bread... yummmm!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never have gotten Edward Scissorhands...even with 20 guesses. The rest of you look great and the Cruella De Ville with puppy was GREAT.

Glad to see you still have time for some fun, even with the burden of 'moving in'!!

Jackie said...

You two look adorable. Glad to see the costume came in handy. Miss you:)