Monday, November 3, 2008

Five whole months! - By Addison

It's me, Addie again, coming to you from California! Here I am, such a California girl!



Can you even believe that I am already five months old?! I had some really memorable firsts this month and I can't wait to tell you all about them!

The biggest and best first first. On Saturday I had my first solid food! I'm not real sure how I feel about that yet. I really liked playing with the spoon though! Here is a picture of me eating my bananas with breast milk. Sounds yummy, right?!



I also got to drink some water. Since I HATE bottles my mom bought me a cool sippy cup. I really love holding it myself and chewing on it but I'm not sure that I like the water. I'll keep trying.



I'm learning how to sit up really quickly, mostly because my brother thinks it's so fun to watch me fall over! He thinks I'm a fun toy!



We went to San Francisco and I went down Lombard Street! As you can tell I was really thrilled about it!



We also drove down to San Diego to visit some friends and family and I got to go to Disneyland! Here I am in line for my first ride, the Monsters Inc. ride. This is a great picture of how I looked on all the rides, really in awe! I couldn't stop looking around at everything! It was so much fun!



Christian tried and tried to get a picture of me on my first ride but the ride was too cool! I didn't want to miss any of the ride by wasting time looking at the camera! So here is the back of my beautiful little head.



We went to the beach in San Diego and I ate a towel. Yum!



I also found something else I love to eat.



Can you tell what it is?






Yup, it's my foot.





And it is sooo good!










I got to meet my great-Grandma Clayton. She was super fun and thought I was super cute!



I finally got big enough to use my cool Johnny-Jump-Up. What a fun time! Even when my brother was spinning me!



I discovered my tongue. Oh how I love my tongue! It's like a toy, but it's attached!



Okay, I gotta get going. We just got our internet hooked up and my mom is dying to get online! But here's a preview of what she'll be blogging about...



See ya' next month!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Hey, What's up. Are you in the house yet? Addie is adorable!

Dyer Family said...

Glad to see you up and running again! Cant wait for all the details:)