Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally!!!!

Okay, I know it's been awhile again, but it's really not my fault! We moved into our house last Monday, packers came Tuesday, and the house has been a wreck ever since! We were supposed to have internet by Friday, but Friday night when Matt wasn't able to get it working we called and they said they wouldn't be able to get it going until Monday!

A week without internet!!! It was the worst!!! I was behind on my blogging anyway, so now I'm way behind. I'm gonna have to go back in time and get it all blogged because we've been doing some fun stuff!

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We sure did. And I'm sure enjoying all this Halloween candy!

Here is a picture of the outside of our new home. It's very different, nothing we would ever buy, but we're having fun living here. And we have lots of room for visitors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see more pictures of the house you keep saying is "different". Ha, you have me all intrigued...