Friday, September 26, 2008

Two new do's

Lexi and I got our hair done!!! Every couple of years I decide I need bangs. That's something I usually regret, but for right now I'm enjoying it.



Here's Lex getting artsy. That's me looking in the mirror.



Alexis getting ready to get her hair washed up. She loved getting it done!



So grown up!



The girls with their new looks. Lex LOVES her haircut and she looks so cute! We're ready to start fresh in California!!!



And then the next day. I think my favorite part of this picture is the open (and very full) dishwasher in the background! Very homey!

4 comments:

Dyer Family said...

I love the new look...makes me wanna go get mine done!! So any plans on a move date? As for the doc, only in Clovis did I spend 2 hours waiting for an appointment...terribly frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or do you look a bit like Sara Palin in that last shot? I mean, put on some glasses and, WOW!!

The Unknown Observer

Anonymous said...

girl, you got the hoolywooood bangs.

Unknown said...

You girls look beautiful!