Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pacifier woes

My children have never taken a pacifier! This isn't something that really bothers me, except when they are screaming in the car and I feel like there's nothing I can do for them. We got many different types and sizes of pacifiers for Addie, so after the debacle of our ride home on Friday, I thought maybe I should take them all out and try them on her again. Here are the results of the trial.

Lots of people have had good luck with this one.













Not us though.








































































































Maybe a different size???








Here it looks like she's saying "Gross! It's like the worst thing I've ever tasted!"





































































































































Here are all the dead soldiers.



And here she's saying "No thanks, mom. I'll stick to my fist...



and my bottom lip, thank you very much."



She's a girl who knows what she likes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is the kid so flippin' cute? i can hardly stand it. i LOVE the lip pic ~ it's my new screen saver.

~auntie amy

Dyer Family said...

AHHH the binki...you gotta love to hate it...works when their screaming except if their sick and cant breathe, but still want it and even worse when its time to give the thing up and they really dont want to!!!

Robyn Cheney said...

We have had kids take the binkie and Gracie does the thumb. I am thinking that I liked the binkie better. I could take it away from her.
By the way, I sent my address to your through your email.
talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

Gummy pacifiers. Trust me, it'll work. It worked on me.

Aunt Alli