Friday, September 12, 2008

A girls best friend

Tonight Stacey and I had our jewelry party. It was so much fun! I made some cookies, brownies, and punch, and she brought chips and dip, mini sausages, and paper supplies. That is so the way to throw a party! Split things up so it's not too overwhelming for you! And we got lots of credits for free jewelry! Yay!

Okay, so it was a little awkward inviting people, I just really didn't want anybody to feel like they had to buy anything, cause we really didn't care about that. We got a great deal just for having the party. And then two girls decided to have their own party so I got free earrings too. Woo-hoo!

So here is some of the Lia Sophia jewelry. So much fun to look at it all and try it all on! The consultant says she gets all of this out of her jewelry box to bring to parties. Can you imagine owning all that stuff?!


























Here we are towards the end of the party. I forgot to get my camera out earlier in the evening. :( I gotta get better at remembering to take pictures all throughout!


























And then the best part... FOOD!



We had a fun night of visiting, eating, and jewelry. What more could you ask for?!

No comments: