Thursday, July 3, 2008

A whole month! By Addison

So I've been around here for a month today. I've done lots of things and been all around Clovis! It's such a cool city! Here are some of the more memorable things I've done.



This is the day I was born. I was about 4 hours old and finally got to meet my brother and sister. I love them sooo much! They love to hold me, lucky me! I hardly ever get put down!


Here is my weird science picture. They checked my hearing in the hospital and my mom and dad thought I looked hilarious! By the way, I passed with flying colors.


On Fathers Day I went to church for the first time. I got a blessing by my dad. I wore a long white dress and everybody said how pretty I looked. Whatever, I slept the whole time.


Milk is sooo good! It is totally my favorite food and drink!


Like I said, I love milk!!!



Here is my brother Christian. He's pretty awesome. Sometimes when he's not too busy playing outside, he spends time with me. Here he is rocking me. Don't you love his awesome hair?!


Here I am with my big sister Alexis. I just love staring at her! I want to be just like her when I grow up! That's why I stole her birthday! Where can I get some of those glasses? She is sooo pretty...


Here I am sleeping with my mom. She is always around! I like her enough, mostly because she feeds me. I love to eat!


Here is me with my daddy. Here we're just laying together, but he already likes to wrestle me and pester me with his kisses. He also sings me loads of songs. I guess he's okay too.


I also got to meet my Grandpa Ray. Here my dad and him are laughing at me. They said I tooted, or something. Grandpa sung me lots of songs and my dad tries to sing just like him.


Here I am taking my first bath. I hated it!!!


Then I decided it was sort of okay. I guess.


This is the face I make when I poo. It's tough, I really have to concentrate on what I'm doing and I usually make lots of noise. I love to poo in a clean diaper! My favorite thing is when I've just been changed, that's the best time to poo:)


Here I am relaxing on mom and dads bed. It is so much more comfortable than mine! I like to lay around like this, white-trash baby style. Hey, I've got gloves on.


So for everyone that I haven't met yet, my shirt says it all (thanks Uncle Joe and Auntie Sara!). I love hugs! And I can't wait to meet everybody!!!

Love,

Addie

6 comments:

Dyer Family said...

A month already?!? Good Gravy,she'll be walking in no time!! Any news on your plans yet?

matt and michelle ray said...

No plans yet. We got the house on the market yesterday, sob. It's hard to see that sign outside! Matt had an interview with a job in Sacramento, CA, so we'll see what happens...

Sara said...

Michelle.... I have to say, she looks just like Matt in a few of these pictures!

However, she is much cuter than her dad... in my opinion ;)

matt and michelle ray said...

Ha, I think so too! Even though I think her dad is pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

Gross. Though she is cute. I think she gets her cutness from me
Alexis:)=

carlen said...

she's GORGEOUS! the kids got a huge kick out of this post! we did our christmas letter in this fashion when ainsley was a baby. it was a hoot! you guys are moving? what? how bout back to WA!!!