Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom!

Yestreday was my youngest brother Tommy's 19th birthday. It's weird that I remember everything about Tom's life, that I was old enough to remember it all! So whenever Alexis feels bad about Addie being born on her birthday, I always remind her that my brother was born 2 days before my 11th birthday, so I know how she feels.:)

We had a busy day all day because my middle brother Jeff flew in this morning. We picked him up and planned an impromptu visit to Tom's job to take him birthday treats. He works for a drink distributor as their Rockstar representative and has a real cubicle and everything, so grown up! Here are some pictures of us delivering his birthday treats and kinda making fools of ourselves:)



As you can see Addison was thrilled with the festivities!



For dinner Tom decided on Claim Jumper, yum! We had a really good time celebrating and eating! Here's a picture of me with 3 of my 5 siblings - Amy, Jeff, and Tom.


The food was delicious and we way overate! How can you not overeat at that place?!

Tom had a bike themed birthday so Matt and I got him some hot biker shorts. Stylin'!

And yes, that is a blue bow in his hair. He took the bow from his gift and put it on his head. Cute, huh?! Anyways, hope you had a good birthday Tom!

No comments: