Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Missing Alexis and Christian

Lex and Chris have been gone for a couple weeks now and Addie, Matt, and I are ready for them to come home!

When we found out I was pregnant, I made the kids each a onesie that said "I love my big sister Alexis" and Christian one that said "I love my big brother Christian" and that is how we told them we were pregnant. We wrapped them up and gave them their gifts at dinner one night. I'll never forget the way they looked at me, especially Christian. He just stared at me and it was like he was thinking 'you look the same, but your not!' It was totally sweet.

Anyways, Addie is quickly outgrowing her newborn clothes so I put her in their onsies one more time and we were totally missing big brother and sister! Here are some pics of Addie missing them.

Here Addison is about to cry because I was telling her how awesome Alexis is and she was missing her. Doesn't she look worried?!


And here I was telling her stories about Christian. She was laughing and thinking how much she loves that kid!

We love you Alexis and Christian!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ahhhh, thanks... I've gotten my Michelle fix for the day.

Anonymous said...

Oh i love you to
Alexis:)=

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Thanks for the update.
Glorene