Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their 4ths! We had a nice relaxing day with friends. We went to the "lake" that is really more like a pond. They had boat races and vendors set up with food. As soon as we got there we ran into people I worked with so we hung out with them the rest of the night. Addie got to see her second set of fireworks tonight and fell asleep halfway through! At least she can sleep through noise! Here are a few pictures of our day.

Mama and Addie waiting for the fireworks. She's all ready for bed in her pj's. I've never missed having an Old Navy as much as I did today when I realized Addie didn't have anything festive to wear for the 4th!

Daddy with Addie in her hippie sling. She loves that thing!

We're missing everyone and hoping you enjoyed your day as much as we did! Happy 4th of July!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Ok, so this my be inappropriate... but, your boobies are huge! I could only hope...

matt and michelle ray said...

Yeah well so is my belly! I guess its a give and take! I am kinda enjoying it though!

Dyer Family said...

Hows the house doing? My sister has a friend moving to Clovis and they are interested in your house! They are members and he will be one of the new docs on base...do you have pics on any website or anything??? email me and let me know!

Robyn Cheney said...

I didn't know you were moving.
When and Where?
It is sure fun to see your blog though.
Talk to you later
Robyn

Sara said...

OK, missy, I expect daily updates! I just want to know what you're doing. I miss you so much! I hope to be able to see you this summer!

Anonymous said...

Coool pics miss you
Alexis:)=