Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls night out

Last night Alexis and I had the opportunity to go see our favorite baseball team in action. I am referring to the Mariners of course! :) My sisters friend, Kristy got us awesome tickets! 24 rows behind home plate - we were both a little bit scared of getting hit by a ball!

Of course Addison tagged along with us. She was awake until the game started, ate for 5 minutes, slept till about the 4th inning, ate for another 5 minutes and slept till the game ended (and then cried the whole way home!). She was really well behaved, but my arm was really tired from holding her for 3 hours! That's okay, maybe I burned off some of those delicious garlic fries we ate!

Speaking of garlic fries, I don't know if we were more excited about the game or the food! The hot dogs and garlic fries are my favorite! And then we had to get some other little munchies... yum!

Anyways, the Mariners lost 4-0. :( It seems like they lose most games I go see. They played the Red Sox and there were tons of fans! That didn't bother me, what did bother me though was that they were way louder than the Mariners fans! Way louder! I don't know why Mariner fans don't get more into the game. Disappointing.

So here are some pictures from our fun girls night. Thanks again Kristy! And thanks Matt for not putting up a stink about not coming with us.


Here we are at our seats before the game started. We had such good seats and were so excited!


Our favorite stadium - Safeco! It's such a nice stadium and we couldn't have picked a prettier night for the game!


This is how I held Addie. I wrapped her blankets over her ears and held my hand over it when people cheered. I forgot how loud baseball games can be! Especially those darn Red Sox fans!


Boo! 4-0. We still had fun!



After the game. You can't tell from the picture, but my arm is about to fall off! Addison is a chunk!

PS - The weird Harry Potter comments are from Alexis. That girl's got too much time on her hands! I was impressed with her vocabulary and spelling though!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The reason the Mariners' fans don't cheer loudly is that we have NOTHING to cheer for. Our team inhales sharply this year.

Anonymous said...

blimey, baseball doesn't look half as dangerous as quidditch.

please come see my movie.

auntie amy said...

Thanks to Liz for helping get the tickets too!

Dyer Family said...

YEA for Boston!!! Sorry, Im a little biased for that team:) Glad you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

I love you Harry Potter!!

~Ginny

Anonymous said...

Mr. T doesn't have time for Jibba
Jabba! Anybody that roots for the Red Sox is a fool!