Friday, July 18, 2008

Two years of birthday presents :)

With my 30th birthday fast approaching, (sob) Matt already bought me my birthday gift! Last year we all got bikes for our birthdays but for some strange reason, we never quite got around to picking mine up from Lubbock 2 hours away. :( And now we're moving and don't need any more stuff around, plus the new baby which makes riding bikes as a family a little more difficult until she gets a little bit older.

Sooo, Matt bought me a beautiful purse! It's gi-normous and I love it! All of the moms out there will understand, it's nice just to be able to throw some diapers in there and not have to lug around 2 bags! And it's high quality so it will last forever, or at least till it goes out of fashion. :) And best of all... my bargain shopping husband got it on clearance! Yea for good deals!

Here is a picture for everyone to enjoy.


2 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Im impressed..Way to go Matt!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh like i totally want that purse. Sike. But that will never go out of style girl friend.
Love Harry Potter

come see my new movie in theaters soon