Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupid Wii Fit!

We've been so busy visiting that I haven't had a chance to blog much, but here are a few highlights from the past few days. On Friday night we all went over to Allie's apartment to play with her new Wii Fit. For those of you who have never played this particular game, it asks you all sorts of questions about your body and then weighs you. Then it proceeds to give you your Wii Fit age.

So I'm about to turn 30 and figured my Fit age would probably be a little higher than that because I just had a baby. My excuse is that I couldn't exercise for 6 weeks after Addie was born and then we were traveling and I can't possibly exercise while I'm on vacation, so to make a long story short, I'm packing a few extra pounds. I will spare myself from exposing my weight, but I will tell you it told me I was overweight (and my Me grew a spare tire) and I'll expose my Fit age. I was 47!!! What?! So hooray for me, I'll be 30 Thursday and I have the body of a 47 year old. Dumb game.

We did have fun playing though. Especially after we got over laughing at how chunky and old we all are. Here are some fun shots of us hula-hooping. We didn't think to get out the camera till Lexi's turn, so we missed a couple people.

Here's Lex shaking her hips.


My little brother Tom shaking his money-maker. I thought this picture was cool and see-through.


And here's the chunky 47 year old. That takes some concentration! Notice the spit-up on my shoulder. :)

Then on Saturday my sister Amy, Alexis, Addison, and I went to get our nails done. When we got to Seattle and I saw Lex for the first time in 2 weeks I noticed that her nails had grown ridiculously long and have been nagging her to cut them. She finally talked me into letting her keep the nails till we got our manicures, and they came out so pretty! Here are Lexi's real nails. They look so good, they look fake!




Addison got her first big toy from Papa and she loved it! Lex helped him pick it out and they did a great job! It has a black and white cat that hangs down and Addie just stared at it for the longest time!



So cute!

Today I got to go hang out with two of my best Seattle friends, Lauri and Michelle. We get together and laugh at the most ridiculous things! We wanted a picture together but couldn't get a good one for the longest time. So here is the best of the best, about the 10th picture we took!


I love those girls! We are still having a wonderful time here, but we're thinking it's about time to get back home. Only one week left in Seattle!

No comments: