Monday, May 27, 2019

Sciency

A few weeks ago Addie went to a fun science  birthday party.  

I loved the periodic table cake. 

They did all sorts of science experiments and came home with fun fidgety things. 

It was nice that it was in the neighborhood so we just walked on over. Too bad Lilly is moving this summer.

It was an optional sleepover, and Addie and lily asked and asked. But I know better. It’s easiest to have an across the board policy on this issue. And there was another girl that came home when Addie did, so at least she wasn’t the only one. And on this topic, Frankie had a similar experience in March, and apparently in the middle of the night there was some drama, so later the mom came to me and told me I was on to something and they are instituting a no sleepover policy too. That was so nice to hear. 

We keep on piano’ing. Addie did ask why I was obsessed with them taking piano. We don’t live on a farm and they are not up early milking cows, so they can learn piano. Same, same. 

Movie night with these twins. 

And finally, daddy showing the girls something important. 🤷‍♀️my favorite part of this is Frankie’s  hand on Matt’s shoulder and Delaney’s hand on his leg. 💕 little things that say I love you. 


1 comment:

Smilin' Jack 3 said...

The little things add up to something lasting and beautiful. What a great idea for a birthday party. Wow!! Maybe take Addie to a farm around Zero-Dark Early Hours and have her milk a cow or two and then see if she'd rather hammer the piano keys or milk the cow...her choice!! : ). (Regardless, I love the logic!)