Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekdays

This week we became the proud caretakers of an awesome camera with some awesome lenses!
Papa, Chris and I are waiting for some private lessons!
I am happy to report that i pta'd on Monday and it didn't take me all day. And I was able to do it without any help. It was pretty amazing. Not amazing - I have three different balances for each of my three sets of records - bank statement, ongoing yearly balance spreadsheet, and monthly ledger. They are all within less than a dollar of eachother and I've looked but can't find the problem. I've said I before and I'll say it again, if someone has a problem with it they can fire me. Until then our records might be slightly sketchy. But only slightly. 

Autumns birthday is coming up, so after the commissary on Wednesday morning, we hit the exchange for some purse shopping. I bribed them with Hershey kisses and they were so good. 
Goofies. 
On Wednesday night we exchanged freezer meals, so after playgroup I cooked the afternoon away. Now I have a whole shelf in my freezer of ready to heat dinners - hooray!
Also on Wednesday night we went over to the McCombs to visit with the elicio's who were in town for work. The boys did a dogpile and the little girls got in on that action. 
And then it all fell apart...
Brian was on the bottom, then Chris, chase, Joseph, zach, Jacob, Addie, and Frankie. They are cute boys. (:
Wednesday night we also had activity days. It's so nice working with Darlaina, and I feel like such a slacker. It is just so nice to be the assistant. (:

Yesterday was a pretty free day, which was nice because Wednesday was very busy. The one thing on the agenda was to go to the dentist to see my Invisalign plan. It's really cool, they have a video of my teeth now and then show the progress they will make in just 24 weeks. Sounds easy and exciting! Ready to say goodbye to my snaggle tooth. And hello to free teeth whitening for life. 
Today was Donuts with Dad's, so Matt took Addie and Frankie first thing for donuts and a free book. He forgot to take pictures. :/

Then on his way to work he dropped the girls off at the Aina's for a kid swap day. We've got a polar vortex here and it is cold, cold, cold. Also, Delaney was expecting floods. But seriously, she's growing out of her 24 month cloths, which is nice since she's 34 months. 
I enjoyed my kid free day by catching up on my google work and putting away Halloween decorations. I also got to take Christian's sports paperwork to the school for him so he can tryout for indoor track tomorrow (which he doesn't want to do). I got to do that because even though I told him on two separate occasions to take his paperwork, he did not. And then to make matters more awesome, today he went on a field trip to the newseum, so not only did I get to go to the school, but I also got to walk through the cafeteria. At lunchtime. In one of my best momiforms and with my hair not-did. Oh, 'twas one of the finer moments of my day. :/ the things we do for our kids. 

I love when kids play quietly. Precious! Tonight we ate leftovers and finished little house in the big woods. I'm so glad the little girls are enjoying reading them with me!

No comments: