Saturday, November 15, 2014

The big fat post

To wrap up a few loose ends before I get to the NJ lighthouse challenge 2014! I know you've been waiting with bated breath!!!!

These girls are crazy. Laney loves Sarah's phone, and Ellie loves my phone and iPad. Ellie always loves to eat our food, and laney theirs. On Tuesday, Sarah had given Ellie a string cheese and laney went and asked for one. Sarah didn't have any left, but I did, so I offered laney one and she said no, very grumpily, I might add. I sneakily handed it to Sarah, who gave it to laney, who are it happily. Little bratty. 
We had a fun activity days recognition night. We played a newlywed style game with the girls and their parents. This was the one picture I took. 
Shelly hosted a fun barrette making playgroup. Cute, right?
I went to the dentist (several weeks ago) to get fitted for jnvisalign and took these two along. 
They did pretty good with their whiteboards, despite the dropping of them, singing, and loud talking. 
People don't find that sort of thing annoying when they visit the dentist though, do they?
After the dentist, we hit okada for frannie's birthday lunch. So much more affordable!
Addie continues to get awesome reports from her teacher. (:
Matt has been at his job for 5 years, so they held a fun awards ceremony. He got a nice leather jacket for his time spent. The owner of the company said a few words about each employee before they called them up, and he was totally bragging on Matt and his qualifications. Totally nice to hear!
It was held at a beautiful little spot on base. We had a nice date night. 
We've been getting these energy reports for a few months now, and though we're always efficient, we've never been better than efficient. Until last month, that is! Go us! Dad taught us well. (;
Mismatch day at school!
Juliette Low. Drawn for her birthday celebration. Apparently she's like, Girl Scout royalty. 
Lexi had told us that someone had threatened to shoot up byu-Idaho one day, so laney and I sent her a goodbye photo. 
See ya! 
Poor taste? I hope not. They had already gotten to the bottom of the treat before we sent them. She knows we love her. (:

The girls and I finished our first book in the Little House series! We are loving it! I love that the girls are enjoying it as much as I am. (: it was nice that I had bought the set for Lexi many years ago, so we are set! Little house in the big woods down, little house on the prairie next!
Hat day. 
We got boo'd! Happy girls! We got boo'd just before Halloween and didn't have a chance to share our boo's until the day after Halloween. It was so fun, we went in the afternoon and I let the girls run everything to the door and ring the doorbell. They are not the fastest runners, so we totally got caught by neighbor josh. He shouted "thank you!" as we ran into the house. It was a blast. (:
The view from our last baseball game. 'Twas a cold and rainy night game! 
It was such a good season, and the last game was awesome. The coach let each of the boys try positions they'd not played much. There was one boy they'd nicknamed 'Smiley' because he was always smiling, even when he struck out, which happened a lot. Well apparently, smiley wanted to pitch. So the last inning they put him in. All the boys were so sweet and supportive of him! The coach was a young guy, and his mom, miss Payne from the middle school, helped him coach. She was so nervous and praying as smiley pitched, it was so sweet. And... he totally ended the game with several strike outs! It was totally like a feel good finale for the team. I looooove me a good sports story with a happy ending, and this was a real life one. totally dig it. 

Chris pet sat for a bearded dragon for a week and the girls loved it! I thought he was so gross, what with the crickets and weird eyes watching all the time. 
These 3 2-year-olds love playing together while the big kids wait for the bus. (Laney, Ellie ((kid swap day)), and Chloe)
Crazy sock day with some sweet sisters. 
Best friends! They each wore one sock of two different pairs. Super cray!
Laney helped put together Frankie's class fall party. We decorated mini pumpkins and made fall harvest mix. Already planning the Christmas party!
Lanes enjoyed playing on the playground at recess. 
More Halloween cuties from Idaho!
Post Halloween candy eating and tv watching. Doin' it right!
Laundry day. I am hanging a lot more of our laundry and it makes things take sooo much longer. 
Sticker mania. 
I take lots of cute pictures so I can remember cute moments because my memory is so bad. I am missing lots of fun and sweet things because I'm always behind on blogging, but here are a few of the fun every day days of our lives. These are sweet days!

No comments: