Sunday, November 23, 2014

Roomies

I was so worried about Lexi having 7 roommates to live with on her first time living away from home. I never had roommates myself, but I'd heard horror stories about everything from roommates stealing each other's things to drinking blood - true story. I am soooo very thankful that I had nothing to worry about! For this semester at least. (;

The other night Lexi was all excited and called to tell me that the roomies were having a slumber party and putting all their mattresses together in the living room to watch a movie. Aren't they cute?!
They genuinely like each other and other than some minor squabbles, have gotten along with each other really well. 
Next semester several of them (lex included) will be moving into a one story apartment in their same complex, but they are still choosing to live together. The rest of the girls are either off schedule or waiting for mission calls. 
That night Lexi facetimed me to ask if I'd like to play truth or dare with them. I declined, but did suggest that they freeze someone's bra. Then they all squealed and ran around looking for a bra of one of the girls that had stepped out. They were like "ok, it's in the freezer! Now what?" I don't know, what happens then? It's funny I guess?
I also got a couple videos of lex and crew jumping off the open ledge. Kids will be kids, and I did the same thing, while I was babysitting, of all places! Oh to be young. :/
If all goes according to plan, little miss co-ed will be home on Tuesday and we are all excited. (:

No comments: