Sunday, November 23, 2014

all about my mom

for mothers day i had my primary class fill out a sheet all about their moms. i had a few left over, so i set them aside to have my littles fill them out. i finally cornered the girls, separately, and had them fill them out. addie's answers, frankie's answers.

*my mom is "45", "60 hundred" - then when i asked again she said "1 1/2"  years old.
*my mom weighs "100", "60"  pounds.
*my mom's favorite color is "orange," "red."
*my mom's favorite food is "strawberries," "ramen,"
*my mom always says "clean up!" "go to time out!" - in my defense, i asked her this and she kept saying make believe words - "tulapish!", "trupanaw!", so i had matt ask her and i think there might have been some power of persuasion going on. that's not even how i say the time out thing, i always say "you're going to time out for 4 mintues for - insert offense here."
*my mom cooks the best "ramen," "fish."
*my mom's job is "sometimes clean the house," "to clean the house." - doing something wrong that they both say that's my job!
*my mom laughs when "daddy farts!" "she's tickled."
*if my mom had time, she would love to "kiss my cheeks!" "play games!" - addie does have the worlds best kissing cheeks!
*my mom and i like to "kiss cheeks!" "eat fish!" - frank's is on a serious fish kick! it's her fav right now!
*my mom really loves "lighthouses and Rhonda the Roomba" "me!" - both of them nailed that one!
*i love my mom because "she's nice, she is older than daddy, and she buys me paper for my birthday." "she took me to see box trolls."

i love the way their little brains work. like, i love ramen, so mom definitely loves ramen! i'd love to see what the rest of the kiddos had to say about mama. it probably would have been better for matt to have done these with the girls, but since mothers day was 6 months ago, i figured i'd just get on with it. :)

No comments: