Tuesday, October 1, 2013

One by one

This blog has got some serious whiny-ness going on.

So it's time for some thankfuls.

I'm thankful for these 6 (that drive me nuts, oh wait, it's thankful time;) but for reals, I am so blessed with this big, usually healthy family.
I had the opportunity to spend some time with a woman who's son was killed in a skateboarding accident 2 months ago, and darnit, I am so grateful to have all my chickies and my hubby safe and happy.
*everything pumpkin
*warm fall days
*good books
*freezer meals
*conference weekend!!! So excited about this one!
*good things going for the sibs and parents
*high school football
*the most comfy bed in the world
*coupons
*yummy smells - candles, oils, car freshners, love 'em all, especially autumn smells 
*food
*amazing friends
*little league

AND

*matt backrubs
*lexi talks
*chris' gentlemanly ways (he walked arm in arm with me at church on Sunday)
*endless Addie art
*frankie's singing (and overall voice in general)
*laney's affection (I fell yesterday, yes, full on fell, cauldron flying, fell! ((We were decorating for Halloween)) and laney was so concerned. She kissed my knee and then all evening would come by and randomly kiss my leg. She is so precious.)

No comments: