Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloweeney

Frankie and Addie have had fun trying on costumes.
She loved "scaring" me. She wore this thing around for hours until she was so hot she had to take it off. (:
I.love.her.
Insty.
This was the first time she tried on her Alice wig. She.loved.it.
She was all like "look at me! I have hair!" Love her happy squinty eyes!
Our old little mermaid wig. Oldie but goodie.
Addie looks so different blond! And she made a mess of the wig, little bratty.
We got boo'd with these cute individual serving s'mores. Love it!
I found this super old picture of Frankie and roni. Awww, they were so cute! (And Renee too)
And also, alli is hilarious. Eating frank the frank.
I ordered delaney's personalized halloween bag so she doesn't feel left out. (:
Halloween shopping. I think this is fitting, right?
Addie the witch!
Frankie the witch! And she's finally embracing her Frankenstein candy bag. She didn't like it for awhile, but now the whole Frankenstein family is okay with her.
It's been fun! Busy and lots of food and treats and fun. And lots of work too, but I digress. 

We are ready for Halloween!

No comments: