Sunday, September 29, 2013

Boo boos and blah blahs

I hate being behind on blogging. It can be so fun, but when I'm behind it just becomes another stress. And it's silly, but it oozes into other areas of life. all areas are so connected.

On Thursday I heard a thud, cry, and Chris' footsteps. He brought laney up to me and told me she had fallen and hit her head on the edge of the coffee table. Right between the eyes!
It was a huge lump!
She was so mad that I kept taking pictures of her. When Lexi got home and i tried to get another picture, she swung at Lexi. Angry baby!
She looked like a villain because it pushed down her eyebrows. And she kept putting her hand to her bump and saying "ooowie." Poor baby.
This morning Addie woke up with a super splotchy face and what looks like a bug bite. Nothing else seems to be wrong, but her poor face looks like it's taken a beating.
Matt brought Addie and laney home after sacrament meeting because they were both a hot mess. What a week!
We've got the grad school blahs, and it's bad. Can't wait for Matt to be done.

And I'm beginning to accept that I have another cold. I keep telling myself it's just allergies, but my achey body and constantly runny nose tells me otherwise. Blah.

No comments: