Tuesday, October 2, 2012

list-o-mania

my love of lists and more specifically crossing things off of lists is kind of taking over my life.
gonna try to 86 'em for awhile.
wish me luck.
 
it's spirit week!
*teen photo dodge, 6am style
and after a little coaxing.
st mary's county day = camo gear.
aaaand christian.
great pic, right?!
to escape my list crossing prison, we hit the library for story time.
laney's always a hot commodity.
poor baby.
then we hit the park with little miss-sassy-pants.
the library and park were completely empty.
might have to make monday our regular library day.
matt had to run to the scout shop up in dc, so he took frankie with him for an adventure.
and i got to hang out with little miss-nerdy-girl.
who was brushing her long luxurious locks.
 
as i was making dinner i got a call from lexi that she had twisted her ankle and i needed to come get her. as we were leaving she was telling me that i needed to carry her, so, much to her delight (not really) i asked one of the football players to help us out.
and then to add the cherry, i took a pic.
(and more pics of lexi, check!)
after dinner and fhe with the missionaries we were off to the er for x-rays.
lexi had asked me to put her bed down, but every time i tried it went up further. i finally had to ask someone to help. her instructions "you have to put all your weight down on this dumb little lever." that's what i was missing, i was only putting half my weight on it. ;)
we were kind of there for awhile. sistah was fully asleep.
thankfully it's just a sprain and she could still participate in the homecoming performance on friday if she's up for it.
and this morning i'm waking up to this. :(
 
good thing there's nothing else on my list for today.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

I can't stand waking up to a kitchen like that! Starts my whole day off rotten...
Good luck with it, and give poor Lexi a hug from me. I'm so glad it was just a sprain, but those sprains can hurt like heck! Have a great day, put on some fun music, and enjoy "kitchen cleaning day"! Take care.

Matt and Maria said...

How did you sneak into my kitchen and get that picture? It is exactly the same.